With your help, we can build A Greener World
Choosing certified sustainable foods is one of the most important and yet easiest everyday activities you can take to address a range of important issues — from improving your personal health to minimising greenhouse gas emissions. We believe the health of our planet depends on our daily food choices, and AGW is here to make those choices easier for you and your family!
Our portfolio of leading farm certifications includes Certified Animal Welfare Approved by AGW, Certified Grassfed by AGW and Certified Non-GMO by AGW. Each programme is specifically designed to have positive and measurable impacts on the environment, society and animals, and to encourage truly sustainable farming practices.
Developed with scientists, veterinarians, experts and farmers from across the globe, our farm standards and certification procedures are reassuringly robust and totally transparent, while remaining realistic and achievable for the farmer.
Here are some easy ways to get involved, take action and help build A Greener World:
- Search our online directory for farms, restaurants and retailers selling Certified Animal Welfare Approved by AGW and Certified Non-GMO by AGW products and choose meat, dairy, eggs, fibre and other products from environmentally responsible, climate-friendly farms.
- Ask for AGW’s leading farm certifications when you shop and eat
- Follow us on social media
- Suggest a farm that might be interested in certification.
- Make a donation to support our work.
- Become a member of AGW and your monthly donation will go directly towards changing the food system for the animals, our environment and our collective future.
Questions? Want to know more about what we do? Contact us and we’ll be happy to help!